How to Design Your Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Backyard Food Garden
8 PM ET • 7 PM CST • 6 PM MST • 5 PST
Designing your garden is easier than you think.
It doesn’t require a lot of time
In as little as 15 minutes,
you design a garden
that will provide nutrient-dense harvests for you and your family.
But you'll need to attend this webinar first. 😉
Why Plan Your Garden?
- Save time, by doing it right the first time
- Maximize your garden harvest by planning for all four seasons!
- Create an intentionally beautiful and functional space
- Learn new skills
- Prepare for inclement weather
- Learn from the past and do better this time
"If you think good design is expensive
You should look at the cost of bad design."
This webinar is for you if:
You want to grow as much food as your space will allow, while also supporting the wildlife around you.
You don't want to be caught off-guard by unexpected problems that each growing season brings
You want to know how to get started growing your food fast.
You want a diverse yield.
You want a beautiful and functional garden.
What you will learn when you attend:
- How easy it is to start and plan a garden (in any space)
- A 15-minute process for sitting down to design your backyard food forest
- How to create a planting calendar so that you know what to plant and when to expect to harvest
- How to create a garden that provides for you year-round
Sign-up for "How to Design Your Backyard Garden" and get:
a Planting Calendar Workbook
to plan your backyard harvests for the year!
After this webinar you can grow:
Amazing root veggies like Sarah in a dry Kansas
Tomatoes, beets and beans like IIona in Virginia
Mushrooms like Carrie in her shady backyard
A full head of cauliflower like Taunisha in Minnesota
Why this garden workshop rocks!
Great webinar and chat! Great community!
Mahalo Nicky for the wealth of knowledge!
You already have me so inspired and I know that a small but manageable garden is certainly better than none at all.
Award-winning permaculturists with a passion for health, food, and regenerative agriculture, Nicky and Dave provide food for their family of eight in their tiny townhouse on the outskirts of Washington DC.
There they have learned to to adapt to small spaces, lean budgets, suburban critters, and even HOA restrictions.
Their passion to pass on their garden knowledge is fueled by their desire to have families discover that growing ecologically leads to true freedom and abundance.
Can’t Make it LIVE? Join anyway and catch the Replay!
© 2021 Permaculture Gardens • All rights reserved • www.growmyownfood.com