Can you spend 15 minutes/day growing a garden?
Want to know how to grow more than in years past?
Are you ready to transform your backyard into a food forest?
Then join GIY!
Grow-It-Yourself (GIY) is a garden program that gives you access to:
- A complete, self-paced permaculture gardening course with nine modules that cover everything you need to know about gardening - from how to choose your plants and start your seeds to garden design and harvesting
- Permaculture masterclasses on composting, cultivating mushrooms, and seed saving
- Webinars covering various permaculture gardening topics, including, “The Planting Calendar,” “Modern Garden Solutions for Busy People,” and more
- Garden resources including templates, checklists, and specific plant booklets
- Online tools to make planning your garden easier, including a planting calendar and garden design software
- Live, monthly consultations over Zoom so you can troubleshoot any problems, ask questions, share your progress, and celebrate your wins
- The GIY Forum, a private, members-only community where you can ask questions and learn from other gardeners from across the world
- Seeds, plant cuttings, and other freebies throughout the year
Permaculture Gardening Course Modules
Grow It Yourself Forums
Masterclasses & Webinars
With just 15 minutes in your garden each day, you’ll be growing!
Gardening can be intimidating, but it doesn’t need to be! We’ll lead you by the hand every step of the way. We take the guesswork out of gardening and teach you the skills you need to meet your gardening goals.
As a result of Grow-It-Yourself you will be able to:
- Eat the healthiest organic food
- Save money (At least $700 of organic produce can be grown in a 10 x 10 square-foot garden!)
- Nourish not just your body, nourish your soul.
- Teach children where their food comes from.
What are you waiting for? Come grow with us!
We hold your hand throughout this process
And supply the resources
to make your garden dream finally a reality!
Nicky and Dave are so approachable, helpful, and real!
It has been a helpful program to gain confidence about growing food for my family.
Nicky and Dave are kind and caring and compassionate people that have helped me through successes and failures in my garden, and I have far better results than I have ever had before!
The true principles that are taught apply to any gardener, and the community provides support and accountability all through the journey.
This is one of the best investments I have ever made in a program.
I want to learn and grow to teach my children. All along the process I have felt fabulously mentored and helped.
When I felt overwhelmed, you’ve helped me focus on my next step and set realistic goals
and the accountability has been extremely helpful...
I feel like I’ve got more than I expected and you over-delivered tremendously.
The program is easy to implement and being able to discuss what I was doing and getting feedback was very helpful and encouraging
The structure, accountability and knowing someone else had found out a system that worked so I could emulate it.
Free buffet approaches take WAY more time and effort to learn from without the structure GIY provides.